From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-06 18:29:15

What is necessary to be able to test this on a windows machine. It's my
understanding that there exist MPI(CH?) implementations which permit one to
run programs like those in the tutorial without having and actual cluster at
one's disposal. I would appreciate some background/pointers or whatever as
to the best way of doing this.

I realize its not really on topic - but without something like this, the
number of people that can effectively review this is very limited.

Robert Ramey