From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-08 00:10:53

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by david_abrahams
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=307586&aid=1554356&group_id=7586

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I posted this to the list a couple of weeks ago, but I
think it was missed.

A few of the links in the documentation are broken, the
attached patch fixes this.

But there's still a problem because in the following
lines 'tag::name' and 'tag::index' are misinterpreted
as links in the generated documentation.

 parameter::parameters<
     required<tag::name, is_convertible<_,char const*> >
   , optional<tag::index, is_convertible<_,int> >