From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-14 09:35:13

I have a few questions about the library:

1) will it be formally submitted to boost ?

2) is it possible to provide an example of web continuations using
coroutines ? I think this example would drive usage for the library as it is
not obvious how it can be done. Also, web continuations seems to be one of
the ideal applications of the library

3) could the library be more seamlessly integrated with boost.asio ? Even as
a separate library, it would be great if there are some examples (not just
the docs usage) that clearly work together with boost.asio, specially a web
continuations example that could work with the http server example that asio
already provides

Thanks for this great library !