From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-14 09:59:26

Kevin Wheatley wrote:
> As an example I was at the Google Test Automation conference last week
> and there was an interesting presentation where once the 'punctuation'
> characters were removed (changed colour to white in the IDE) the tests
> read in English sentences that a business analyst would have been able
> to write.

I gave up on the customer drive code ideas of COBOL long ago. code
programming languages and program design languages address different
domains. IMO it does a disservice to each try and mix them.

You'll be better off if the business analyst writes those English
sentences in a word processor as part of a design document.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything