From: Kevin Wheatley (hxpro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-15 04:47:17

Dean Michael Berris wrote:
> I've attached the initial explorations (one header, and a test
> implementation). Comments and insights will be most appreciated. :)

My take would be that whilst the syntax for expressing the
specifications is OK (possibly needs a little more thought) I didn't
like the idea of exceptions being thrown if the spec is broken.

I'd much prefer a interface, that would better integrate with Boost
Test for its error reporting, and it would avoid all that duplication
in try/catch blocks and make it more readable (the whole point :-)

Personally I don't mind getting lots of errors, in the non perfect
test suites I end up writing, multiple errors can help 'factor out'
the likely bugs I've written.

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |