From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-17 10:03:53
Dear Boost community,
a new version of the FunctionTypes candidate library has been uploaded to the vault:
What's new (compared to the last "official" version, not the preview)?
- The interface,
- the documentation,
- the test-suite,
- carefully picked and inline-documented source code examples,
- the code generator for preprocessed files is entirely written on top of Wave,
- the preprocessed files and the configuration (up to a certain extent) are compiler-agnostic,
- the preprocessed files do not have to be regenerated for custom configurations, unless for optimization (and changing the library code, of course), and
- the library is default calling convention-agnostic, OIW the default calling convention can be changed and detected without changing the library's configuration (unless for MSVC<8 due to the lack of a 'thiscall' keyword)
Unless there are any objections from the review manager regarding the fitness of the submission, we can put the library back on the review schedule -- my apologies for it took so long, BTW.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk