From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-17 21:50:08

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> The inspection report is complaining about *LC* in a generated file --
> doc/html/typeof.html (as well as some other HTML files in this directory).
> I wonder how this issue should be addressed. The licence/copyright info is
> supplied to the quickbook, and appears in the visual representation of the
> document. Maybe quickbook should also generate the license/copyright
> comment for the HTML file itself?

No, clearly that's a job of BoostBook/DocBook and the XSL. This pertains
to the legalnotice tag (see http://tinyurl.com/mpx2m) where "in printed
documents, they often occur on the verso of the title page, sometimes in
a reduced font size. Online, they may occur on the title page or in a
separate document behind a hypertext link."

I am not sure how to tweak the XSL to show the legalnotice in all pages.
I'm cross-posting to the Boost.Docs. Maybe someone more knowledgeable
than me can help.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman