From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-18 12:01:26

I'm very sorry that you found this offensive - it wasn't intended - and you
may remember that I supported your proposal at the recent review. I was
only saying that I personally didn't feel the essential requirements should
not be set too high.

Your considerable and commendable efforts on this project meet the same
chicken and egg problem - I feel that you haven't yet got a reasonably
representative base of reasonably contented users - and I suspect that an
important reason for this is that it isn't a Boost library yet. How to solve
this conundrum, I just don't know.

Another important difficulty is lack of agreement over the scope of the
project(s), as recent long discussions have shown. Nor the compile time
cost that can be endured.

I wish your project well, hope you get lots more real-life users, and I
trust that others will take care to acknowledge your substantial
contribution.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]