From: smprocess (machel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-19 12:58:15

Hi,

I would like to submit the following application for inclusion into
the "Who is Using Boost" page:

The name of the Application/Product/Service:
FxEngine

The name of the company:
------------------------
SMProcess

A paragraph describing the Application/Product/Service:
The FxEngine is a Free Framework for data flow processing and the design of dynamic systems using plugins. The Framework provides a full control to the plugin architecture for applications that require custom solutions.

Boost Libraries currently in use:
---------------------------------
The Framework is essentially based on three boost libraries:
Functional and Bind: Provide a great flexibility compared to the STL.
Timer: A very straightforward and effective timer.

URL's to your companies home page:
http://www.smprocess.com

Setup download:
http://www.smprocess.com/Bin/FxEngineSetup.exe