From: Nemanja Trifunovic (nemanja_trifunovic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-19 13:27:44

Hello everybody.

  Encouradged by responses I got at my initial query, I have uploaded a preliminary version of the UTF8 library to the Sandbox Vault (directory: Strings - Test Processing).

  At this point it is just a "Boostified" version of the UTF-8 CPP 1.0 library hosted at http://sourceforge.net/projects/utfcpp

  I plan to add more features like the "utf_iterator" (proposed by Ronald Pibinger), replacement of invalid utf-8 sequences, etc. based on the suggestions from this list and also from the users of UTF-8 CPP library.

  Thanks in advance for your comments, suggestions, and even critique :)

  Nemanja Trifunovic.