From: Duft Markus (Markus.Duft_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-20 01:50:10

There are plans to get distcc working on interix with wgcc, but these plans are somewhere in the future. But on the other hand it cannot be too complicated, since wgcc should behave like gcc ;o) If you give it a try, i would be really happy about feedback.

P.S.: I knew that people would have interest if they only knew about the project ;o)

Cheers, Markus