From: Duft Markus (Markus.Duft_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-20 01:48:17

Hi!

Maybe you want to give RC1 a try, just for testing, not productive. I really need people using it, and telling me if theres something wrong. I've gotten _no_ feedback until now, and it's the second version now ;o) I'm only using it myself but for myself (here at my company of course) i got a list of 115 projects now compiling with it, including many open source projects.

Cheers, Markus