From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-21 14:39:22

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:06:30 +0200, Mateusz Loskot
<mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>As I understand, Boost is a set of libraries available under common
>license, Boost license, so I think that when library X breaks
>some copyrights or patents then it does not influences library Y and others.
>But I'll ask a lawyer, when I find a good one ;-)

Intuitively I would think patent licensing issues on library X would
affect the whole package; however removing the offending parts creates
a new package, in conformity with law. But as I said that's my
intuition. A lawyer should have something less impalpable to back his
opinion up :-)

--
Genny.