From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-23 09:46:12

larsbj_at_[hidden] (Lars Gullik Bjønnes) writes:

> Douglas Gregor <dgregor_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> | Boost Regression test failures
> | Report time: 2006-09-22T12:06:02Z
> |
> | This report lists all regression test failures on release platforms.
> |
> | Detailed report:
> | http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/issues.html
> |
> | 293 failures in 14 libraries
>
> This number seems to just be going up lately.

Really? I've been knocking it down hard, and making steady progress
on _my_ problems, anyway. A reconfiguration of test
machines at OSL caused the entire Boost.Python library to start
failing on one of their machines yesterday, but the problem has been
diagnosed. It's a momentary glitch, I assure you.

> Will a 1.34 release ever happen?

Yes. You're welcome to pitch in by clearing inspection reports and/or
regressions if you want to help move things along.

> And... there already seems to be enough new stuff in trunk for a new
> release...

Yes; we will change repositories and release procedures after 1.34 in
order to keep this from happening again.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting