From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-23 10:35:03

Hello,

I've made a couple of small changes to inspect. The first one causes it
to scan '.qbk' files, which it hasn't been scanning up to now. Hopefully
that's not too controversial - if it is I can revert it. If you're using
quickbook you'll want to make sure that all your files have a copyright
notice.

And secondly, you can now add a 'boostinspect:nounlinked' exclusion tag
to a source file to stop inspect complaining if a html file isn't linked
to. I posted this before and there were no objections, although that
might be because it was buried inside a thread so I'm mentioning it here
for anyone who missed it.

Also, if a file is only linked from files containing 'boost:nolink' it
is currently reported as unlinked. This currently happend to
'tools/build/v1/variables.html' and 'doc/html/jam.html'. The attached
patch fixes that. Should I be checking with someone before making
changes like these? Inspect doesn't seem to have a maintainer.

Daniel