From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-25 20:57:18

Hi,

I'm compiling boost threads 1.33.1 under msvc8 amd64 targets and there
are a bunch of warnings. Simple warnings about loss of data when
converting from size_t to unsigned int. The changes below are backward
to the normal diff, i.e. the first line is what was added the second is
what was removed. I'm sorry that's the way my source control's diff
works!

tss.hpp:
52c52
< std::size_t m_slot; //This is a "pseudo-slot", not a native slot

---
>     unsigned int m_slot; //This is a "pseudo-slot", not a native slot
thread.hpp:
73c73
<     std::size_t size();
---
>         int size();
thread.cpp:
371c371
< std::size_t thread_group::size()
---
> int thread_group::size()
recursive_mutex.hpp:
61c61
<     std::size_t m_count;
---
>     unsigned long m_count;
109c109
<     std::size_t m_count;
---
>     unsigned long m_count;
159c159
<     std::size_t m_count;
---
>     unsigned long m_count;
once.cpp (I'm not sure what to do here!):
121,122c121
<     // I'm not sure about all this ice_wrapper business, but this
seems to work
<     return InterlockedCompareExchange(dest, exch, cmp);
---
>     return ice_wrapper(&InterlockedCompareExchange, dest, exch, cmp);
If there is anything else I can do to propogate these, please let me
know.
Thanks,
Sohail