From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-26 12:35:34

"Sohail Somani" <s.somani_at_[hidden]> writes:

> once.cpp (I'm not sure what to do here!):
> 121,122c121
> < // I'm not sure about all this ice_wrapper business, but this
> seems to work
> < return InterlockedCompareExchange(dest, exch, cmp);
> ---
>> return ice_wrapper(&InterlockedCompareExchange, dest, exch, cmp);

I've applied a patch to HEAD that calls InterlockedCompareExchange directly if
_WIN64 is defined, and uses the existing ice_wrapper code otherwise. This
patch has been outstanding for a while.

Could someone who's running a 64-bit version of Windows please test this. If
it works fine, we could apply it to the release branch.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams
Software Developer