From: Michael Drexl (michael_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-26 12:08:00

Hi,

quite some time ago, on the 6th of December last year, I posted a mail to
this group asking whether there was any interest in a code for solving the
shortest path problem with resource constraints (SPPRC) to be added to
the Boost Graph library.

I promptly received two positive responses, so on the 27th of December,
I put the code in the Boost File Vault (Home/Algorithms/Graph). Up to
now, there have been 89 downloads (as the site indicates).

However, I have not received any feedback whatsoever since then, no
"great code, we'll put it in the next BGL release", no "well, er, you
ought to change this and that and maybe it's not good/fast/generic
enough anyway", not even a "this is cr.., find yourself a different hobby".

How come?

Michael