From: Peter Walker (pep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-29 09:03:46

I am working on a project that foolishly embedded the first release of boost
in to it's build tree and therefore has never updated boost as it evolved.

Now due to an upgrade to the FreeBSD ports directory which forced a compiler
upgrade on us, we have to use the current version of boost, which is no bad
thing.

Except, the old code made use of default_iterator_policies which does not
seem to exist in the current version of boost.

Is there a easy way of replacing the default_iterator_policies in our code
with what ever we should now be using and if so, what is it?

TIA,
Pep.