From: Gregory Dai (gregory.dai_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-30 04:58:14

I'm about have a chance to apply the Graph library in my work. Nothing fancy
but a DAG is needed to ensure relationships amongst objects of a certain
type and groups of those objects. The feature allows both objects and object
groups to be members of another group, which may in turn be contained in
some other groups. A group cannot have itself as a member, thus denying
recursive containment. Nor can a contained group turn around having its
container group as its member, etc.

The latest stable release is 1.33, and its release notes claim introduction
of new algorithms and improvement of existing algorithms. My question is
whether 1.34 will have similar changes over 1.33.