From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-30 08:12:20

On 09/26/2006 04:36 PM, Doug Gregor wrote:
> A while ago I announced the availability of an implementation of
> "variadic templates" for GCC. Variadic templates eliminate a huge
> amount of redundancy in several Boost libraries (including some that
> have gone into TR1), such as tuples, function, bind, mem_fn, and MPL.
David, Joel:

Do you have any plans for using this in not-to-distant future
versions of MPL and FUSION, obviously with preprocessor
dispatching on the __VARIADIC_TEMPLATES mentioned in:

   http://www.osl.iu.edu/~dgregor/cpp/variadic-templates.html

? If not, I could attempt it; however, I'm sure you, being
the library authors, would do a better job. For example,
I just glanced at mpl/reverse_fold.hpp and saw the need to
look at aux_/na_spec.hpp to see if it's needed with
_VARIADIC_TEMPLATES; however, the answer wasn't obvious at first
glance :(

-regards,
Larry