From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-01 14:27:57

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:

> > The miniboost contained in the Spirit 1.8.4 release is
> based on Boost
> 1.33.1
> > (but we will re-release Spirit after V1.34 has been released).
>
> This means the typeof-related functionality is not being
> released yet, right?

That's a bit tricky :-P

The 'typeof' functionality is part of the release but currently not usable
in conjunction with the supplied miniboost. I'll have to add a note about
this to the readme. But since Spirit itself doesn't use 'typeof' internally
(currently) this shouldn't be an issue. If somebody wants to use 'typeof'
with Spirit, he/she needs to download a more recent Boost version anyway...

Regards Hartmut