From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-05 06:56:06

Marcin Kalicinski said: (by the date of Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:28:29 +0100)

> Hi Janek,
>
> The result of the review stated that the library needs to fix several
> issues, including documentation, before the library is added to the CVS. The
> status at the moment is that the code and tests are ready (see boost-sandbox
> CVS), but I still need to update the documentation.

Hello,

- did you use boost::multi_index as suggested in the review?
- did you add support for boost::serialization?

I'll start using your library (alredy downloaded from boost-sandbox) and
possibly send some comments regarding the documentation. I hope that it
will be included in 1.35 release?

Thanks!

PS: Sorry about writing on 'two channels' I didn't notice your response
here :) So no need to reply on the other channel :)