From: Marcin Kalicinski (kalita_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-05 05:28:29

Hi Janek,

The result of the review stated that the library needs to fix several
issues, including documentation, before the library is added to the CVS. The
status at the moment is that the code and tests are ready (see boost-sandbox
CVS), but I still need to update the documentation.

cheers,
Marcin

Uzytkownik "Janek Kozicki" <janek_listy_at_[hidden]> napisal w wiadomosci