From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-05 09:21:36

"Michael Goldshteyn" <mgoldshteyn_at_[hidden]> wrote

>> 434 failures in 15 libraries
>> filesystem (5)
>> graph (1)
>> io (1)
>> iostreams (14)
>> mpl (4)
>> parameter (11)
>> program_options (9)
>> python (214)
>> rational (5)
>> serialization (16)
>> spirit (5)
>> test (2)
>> tr1 (56)
>> utility (1)
>> xpressive (90)
>
> Well, it's pretty much a given that python, tr1, and xpressive are holding
> back 1.34. So, what is the prognosis on each of these? Is this build ever
> going to happen, or are we headed for 2007?

Well, if you take a look at the *latest* regression results, it's much
better. In fact, I think xpressive should be failure-free once the last of
tuesday tests is re-run, and python has only a few failures.

How does this work? Are we going to wait for zero failures? Often fixing
two failures may be more difficult than fixing 400...

Regards,
Arkadiy