From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-05 21:19:02

On 10/5/06, shams <shams_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> As far as I know some interesting libraries have cropped up from SOC
> into the boost vault. See http://code.google.com/soc/boost/about.html
>
> What is the status of these libraries in terms of submissions, reviews
> etc.
>
> Why don't they show up in the sandbox?

In the case of Boost.Bimap, I will continue to use the Boost SoC svn for a
while.
We (Joaquin is helping me) are currently working in the final details
looking for a formal review.
Since the last informal review, I have updated the library. You can play
with the new version here:
http://cablemodem.fibertel.com.ar/mcape/oss/projects/mc_projects/boost_projects/boost_bimap.html

The main differences are:
* A new set type has been added: unconstrained_set_of, that completes the
framework.
* Thanks to Paul Giacome the docs are a lot better now.

Best Regards
Matias