From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-05 21:21:02

shams wrote:

> As far as I know some interesting libraries have cropped up from SOC
> into the boost vault. See http://code.google.com/soc/boost/about.html
>
> What is the status of these libraries in terms of submissions, reviews
> etc.
>
> Why don't they show up in the sandbox?

Not sure why they would have to show up in the sandbox. They are all
available in the Boost Consulting SVN server, previously mentioned on
this list.

> I am mostly interested in:
> * boost.process
> * boost.tree

Can't speak for the process project, but the tree project is still
progressing and you can see the progress in the trunk branch of SVN.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything