From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-06 07:16:37

"Tom Brinkman" <reportbase_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> from Andy Little
>
>>> Are the GIL Authors interested interested in defending their library
> against my
>>> criticisms or do they expect it to get into boost by default?
>>> If it does get in to Boost without any defence whatsoever, then it will
> confirm
>>> some suspicions (I currently think are unfounded) I have about Boost.
>
> Thats some comment, I'd like to know more about what your suspicions are?

The main one is that the deal is already sealed for this library. I hope that is
wrong as I said.

> As far as GIL the review, today is the first day of the review so give the
> authors a
> break.

Well, my original post has been around for three days or more, which AFAICS is
adequate time to prepare a response. It seemed to me like the GIL authors had
just decided to ignore my comments. And that struck me as a little weird,
unless...

regards
Andy Little