From: Jeremy Pack (Jeremy.Pack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-07 13:35:27

Jeremy,

Are you referring to the mechanism for extending Eclipse functionality
(the type of stuff at http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com/)? I'm aware
of that (and have built extensions for other pieces of software that
also offer such a mechanism), but have never used it. Or does Eclipse
define a mechanism for extending one's own programs? If so, could you
provide a link?

As far as the Eclipse plugin API, it is one of the goals that I'm going
for - being able to write plugins in the future to add to an already
compiled program easily.

Jeremy