From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-08 12:44:06

I think it would be really helpful if
www.boost.org/more/writingdoc/index.html
were updated with a tutorial example of how boost documentation which uses
concepts is expected to look. I realize its a task which is much bigger
than it looks - but I would like to say I think that it would be a lot more
helpful that it might seems right now. We could then focus our
discussion around what this document should look like. Having
a concrete example make the whole issue much easier to discuss
in a constructive way.

Currently, www.boost.org/more/writingdoc/index.html is a little
mis-leading as to what boost documentation requirements actually
are. So in the meantime maybe it can enhanced somewhat to
point one in the right direction.

And, though I've looked around for it - I haven't really found a
concise readable document which describes "formal documentation".
The closest I found was the SGI documentation. I understand
that the C++ standard may contain such information, but I
still don't have a copy of that document (I know, I know!!!).

Robert Ramey