From: Lubomir Bourdev (lbourdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-11 19:54:34

GIL's way of documenting concepts has been a hot topic for discussion,
so let me share our thoughts on it.

Our current documentation is in this form because we believe it is more
intuitive and we hope some related version of it will make it into the
standard.

As part of ASL we have no requirement to use the old style. Given the
size of the library, we feel it will be too much wasted work to change
the design just for the boost review, in case the library does not make
it into boost.

That said, if there is a strong consensus that as a condition for
acceptance GIL must switch to the old-style concept documentation, we
will change it. We prefer the opposite - to update the GIL documentation
to comply with the very latest draft of the proposal.

Lubomir