From: shams (shams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-11 21:00:37

Hi,

Regarding:
http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_schedule.html

==

TR1 BY John Maddock already "seems" to be CVS but the it says "Accepted -- not yet added"?

Can the docs be updated please?

==

Circular Buffer Jan Gaspar reviewd in 2004" says "Accepted -- not yet added".

IS this one EVER going to make it into Boost CVS. If not then I think the status should
be updated to something like "Library no longer available" instead of giving Boosters the
wrong impression.

==

ALSO looking forward for the following accepted libraries to be in CVS soon.
- Boost.MPI
- Boost.PropertyTree

I think Boost should make it a requirement that if a library has been "accepted" then
it should be added to CVS "as is" in a "very minimal" timeframe and bug fixes/updates
should carry on as usual. Who knows if the original author disappears then atleast we
have the code base and someone else may be willing to maintain it.

Thanks
Shams