From: Jared McIntyre (jmcintyre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-12 16:18:14

I have an extremely large mpl::map who's size doesn't fit in the pre defined map files. I'm trying to get mpl to
process the map without using the preprocessed file. I've added a BOOST_MPL_CFG_NO_PREPROCESSED_HEADERS define to the
atdafx and a BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_MAP_SIZE where map is defined. It continues to want to use the file associated with
BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_MAP_SIZE. BOOST_MPL_CFG_NO_PREPROCESSED_HEADERS is definitely being defined before any mpl header
files are loaded. Any thoughts? This is Boost 1.33.0 if that makes any difference. The attempt to load the file is on
line 36 of map.hpp.

Jared