From: Jared McIntyre (jmcintyre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-12 20:00:30

I just realized I misunderstood the documentation. Assuming Visual
Studio can support more than 50 parameters, how would one go about
building out the source so that they could use an mpl::map with more
than 50 parameters? I actually have a needs for several hundred, but
have a feeling I will be splitting those up into multiple maps (or
some other technique). Even with splitting it up, I'd like to try to
increase the number in each if possible.

Jared