From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-15 13:08:01

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Boost Inspection Report
> Run Date: 16:03:28 UTC, Sunday 15 October 2006

> |thread|
> libs/thread/doc/index.html:
> *A* broken link: ../../../doc/html/thread.html

Hmm, I changed this. But the link will be valid only after
the documentation has been built.

I am not sure when the inspection is being run. After a
regression build? Can I expect that the documentation is
already built when inspect runs?

What is expected to be checked into the cvs at all?
I have recognized, that building the doc from the
doc subdirectory will overwrite quite a couple of
files. Is this expected? So they are obviously not
source files. Despite this they are under source control.

Or what am I doing wrong?

Roland