From: Simon Atanasyan (atanasyan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-19 08:23:21

2006/10/19, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]>:
> Thanks for information, while we have your attention, can we persuade you to
> take a look at
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/issues.html
> and scan down for the Sun-5.8 failures?
>
> There are a few that are showing internal signals in the compiler, if you
> can give us an idea of which if any may be fixable, and which we should just
> shrug and move on over, that would be a big help.

rational/rational_test
Fixed in the next patch (06)

spirit/mix_and_match_trees
Known bug. Just change "typedef rule<Scanner> rule" to "typedef
rule<Scanner> rule_"

parameter/python_test
I cannot say anything because I don't have installed Python.

filesystem/mbcopy
filesystem/wide_test
mpl/vector_c
Fixed in the development branch.

parameter/preprocessor_deduced
parameter/optional_deduced_sfinae
Bugs have not beed fixed yet.

I need a time to investigate is it possible to create workaround for these bugs.

--
Simon Atanasyan