From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-25 23:30:49

>> Thank you! With all due respect to Dr. Reese, I think posting a review
>> and then asking to be emailed for replies is not right. The review
>> is a public affair. We would also like to read about the replies
>> and exchanges that ensue after a reviewer posts his review. A
>> reviewer should also be responsible to answer and reply to the
>> questions and answers related to his review _on_list_ in as much
>> as the one being reviewed (Lubomir et. al.) tries as best as they
>> can to answer and reply to the reviews. It's not a one way street.

Ok, I kinda agree. However, there may have be a reason that they were not
able to.
Not shur why that would be, but in any case I told him that he could email
me the review
if he was unable to post it the group
himself. In the future, I'll be firmer and polightly insist that they try
join the mailing list.