From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-26 07:23:07

Joel de Guzman wrote:

> I move to remove private reviews from the review process.

I agree that the review text should become public.

A reason for not submitting a review to the list would be that the
reviewer is not subscribed on it and doesn't intend to subscribe (e.g.
an expert on the particular field covered by the library under review
but without much interest for Boost in general).

So instead of eliminating the opportunity to submit reviews directly to
the review manager, I'd like to see adding of "who will then forward the
review text to the mailing list" after "Privately to the Review Manager".

Regards,