From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-26 09:22:08

I agree strongly with this - the expertise of the Boost group is thin in some fields, especially applications - like Math functions
and statistics ;-)

It would be foolish to do anything to make getting comment from experts difficult.

Joinging the group is not totally hassle free.

But I also strongly agree that the text of their reviews must be made public.

(And their name, but not necessarily their email address which may thereby be exposed to spam).

Paul