From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-31 19:01:21

David Greene wrote:
> Eric Niebler wrote:
>> To all those currently using the proto expression template toolkit at
>> boost/xpressive/proto (all 2 of you, you know who you are), this is a
>> heads up that the code has been rewritten, and the interfaces changed
>> considerably. The changes have been committed to HEAD.
>
> First I've heard of this. Are there docs anywhere?

Heh. You snipped the part where I said, "Now that I have an interface I
can live with, I'm more inclined to write docs, and I will."

So the answer is no, there are no docs yet. It's on my To-Do list, but
you might find /libs/xpressive/test/ext_/toy_spirit.cpp interesting.
It's a prototype for Spirit-2 using proto. I just added it to HEAD early
this morning. There's also xpressive itself, which is a much more
elaborate client of proto.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting