From: Pedro Lamarão (pedro.lamarao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-01 09:00:49

Roland Schwarz escreveu:
> Pedro Lamarão wrote:
>> This chapter currently contains only a forward declaration (hehe) to the
>> draft proposal by Hans Bohem.
>>
>> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2006/n2047.html
>
> I have read it, and tried to implement something along this paper.
> However I have run into some problems. Can you please give me a hint how
> and where I could contribute to this discussion or ask specific
> questions?

Usually the people involved with the Standard gather in the comp.std.c++
newsgroup.

You can access it through Google Groups here:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.std.c++

I don't know if the author of the above papers reads it too; but in the
header of both papers there is an email for contact. My experience is
that paper authors really appreciate this kind of feedback.

--
  Pedro Lamarão