From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-01 09:09:44

Johan Råde wrote:
> John,
>
> Do you have time to test the fpclassify library again?
> The the testing you did last time was very useful.
> (I think the tests that failed then time will pass now.)

Well this is no fun at all, I can't break it anymore! :-)

Seriously though it passes on all the platforms I can think of (and test
on).

I did have to add "uLL" to the end of the 64-bit constants though to get it
to compile with gcc-3.4.4 on Linux/Xeon.

This is a tricky one because you need uLL if uint64_t is a long long and
ui64 if it's a MSVC++ specific unsigned __int64.

HTH, John.