From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-01 10:13:35

Vladimir Prus ha escrito:

> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > The attached patch contains some modifications to common_factor_test.cpp
> >
> > that make this file compile under MSVC 6.5 (and also possibly under
> > MSVC 7.0 and CW 9.4, all of which are failing now):
>
> Hasn't John posted a patch to fix the same?

Ouch! I wasn't aware John already attacked this one. I've looked up
his post, compared the patches and, IMHO, looks like mine is slightly more
preferable because it does not disable the UDT tests for broken compilers.

Anyway, what we need is that either patch is applied so that we begin
clearing down the few remaining regressions between us and 1.34.0 beta1.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo