From: Martin Knoblauch Revuelta (mkrevuelta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-01 14:54:05

-
  Hi again,

  I have uploaded Rank List (presented here as "AVL Array" in the
message "[proposal] Sequence container with O(log n) random access
_and_ O(log n) insertion/removal (wherever)") to the Sandbox Vault.

  I've made a lot of changes, but the main one is the documentation:

http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/libs/rank_list/doc/index.html

  You will notice that I've kept all the features of the first
proposal. I still believe that they are useful and they sould be
maintained (the rationale explains why). As I said, I will remove them
if this is the general desire in Boost.

  Please, could you first take a look to the docs (overview, rationale
and/or FAQ) and then answer the next questions?

  A) Would you add Rank List to Boost?

  B) Do you suggest removing anything?

  I'd like to discuss the problem of tagging iterators as random
access or just bidirectional.

  Thanks in advance,

  Martin