From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-02 08:23:21

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Oleg Abrosimov <olegabr_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Sábado, Diciembre 2, 2006 12:59 pm
Asunto: [boost] [pool] Warnings in MSVC 7.1 and 8.0
Para: boost_at_[hidden]

> Hello,
>
> First, I want to thank Stephen Cleary for the Boost.Pool library.
> Recently it saves our project by dramatically reducing memory
> usage in std::list<> of many small objects.
>
> However, there were about a hundred of warnings in the pool.hpp file
> in lines that contain this code:
>
> static_cast<bool>(total_req_size % partition_size);
[...]

Oleg, looks like Harmut Kaiser has already fixed this
problem in the CVS version of pool.hpp. Would you mind
downloading this newer version from

http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/boost/boost/boost/pool/pool
.hpp?revision=1.15

and reporting whether the warnings you had go away?

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo