From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-05 16:36:16

Hi,

Robert Goldwein wrote:
> Hi Sebastian & Giovanni,
>
> yes, such separation to more general and more specific bioinf-related
> algorithms is one of possible ways how I would proceed, it should be
> more clear in about a month. But you're right, algorithms as general as
> Levenshtein distance or even LCS would be useful in String Algorithms,
> I'll think about it.

If you are willing to contribute some algorithms to StringAlgo library,
just drop me a private mail, we can workout the details. The algorithms
you mentioned are useful and generaly accepted.

Correct me if I'm not wrong, but AFAIK there is no need for a review to
add somthing like this.

Regards
Pavol