From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-07 12:55:37

Jeff Garland <jeff_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was just going through the boost-announce archives. I knew that
>> some libraries that had passed review never made it into CVS, but I
>> had no idea it was so many. Do we have somewhere a record of the
>> status of all these libraries so I can see an accucrate record?
>
> The record is kept here:
>
> http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_schedule.html
>
> I believe it is pretty accurate.

But all the rows indicating acceptance also say the libraries were
added. I'm trying to find the accepted libraries that were accepted
but not added. Well, it says IndexedSet was added, but I can't find
libs/indexed*. Did it change names to MultiIndex maybe?

The page says OutputFormatters was rejected. I guess I was misled by
the boost-announce posting that said:

  "Pending Acceptation". In other words, it's considered Accepted by
  default, but since it will be redesigned, a new short review will
  take place.

which I guess is equivalent to rejection.

The page doesn't mention CollectionTraits.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting