From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-11 17:05:36

David Abrahams wrote:
> I really need feedback on what I've done,

First to say: I would like to have seen something of similar quality on
my first encounter to boost!

Section 4)
Why is only Boost.Python hyperlinked?

Section 6.3)
I was always wondering what this "stage" really means. I stopped
wondering since then, because I never had a need for it. A bit
explanation would be nice.
You are also omitting install target, why? Isn't install something more
likely to be used?

Section 7.3)
Library naming: mingw is different, since bbv2 it uses .a files for
static libs, and no import libraries (altough it did in bbv1 I believe).

Section 8)
Jam Reference links to 404

Section 9)
I have no idea what you want to tell by:
One way to name a directory you know about is to write

And yes, I hope the mingw naming issue can be resolved before 1.34 release.

Regards Roland