From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-15 12:53:09

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> Heh, I don't really like putting this kinda cludge into Boost.Test code. But
> if no one sees any alternatives go ahead

If it was only about the threading lib, I have no problems of doing this
just for this one library. But what about the others?

>> Btw.: Do you have anything to say about my asynch-exeptions question?
>
> Umm, I must've missed it. What was it?

The test lib is being built with <asynch-exeptions>on. However the
default for release builds is synchronous exceptions on.

I do not know enough about this issue to be able to tell if this could
lead to problems when linking them together. I thought you would be able
to tell, since I think you have put this requirement into the build of
the test lib.

Roland