From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-16 12:01:03

Hello,

Recent changes in test_tools.hpp aimed at switching from
Boost.Test to boost/detail/lightweight_test.hpp are
causing lots of regressions, seemingly because the switch
is not complete and the still linker misses some components
from Boost.Test, see for instance http://tinyurl.com/yfohqh .
As a result, the regression count has raised to 280 :(
and possibly growing.

I don't want to sound rude, but was it necessary to do
this potentially dangerous change precisely now that we
were so very close to being able to release a beta? If
the change was aimed at solving some regression, it'd be
good to know what the problem was so that maybe we can
find some other, less drastic, workaround. Again, I don't
want to offend anyone and maybe there's good reason
for having commited the change.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo